Welcome in holiday cottage Pijpeweg71
Holiday home idylically located just outside Bruges
PIJPEWEG 71 is a stunning cottage set on the edge of classical Flemish landscape, yet only a few minutes' drive from historic Bruges, the charming village of Damme and the exclusive coastal resort Knokke. The cottage overlooks fields and is just the place for a relaxing break in style, far from busy city life.
Luxury interior combined with beautiful garden make for a perfect holiday house for families and friends
PIJPEWEG 71 has all the latest fixtures and fittings you would expect from an elegant holiday home. The interior décor combines granite, blue stone, linen, woods and easy colours in an effortless style that the Flemish are renowned for.
With a large beautifully landscaped garden and an orchard that opens up to a vista across neighbouring fields, the cottage is also an ideal location to host an unforgettable private party during your stay.
Staying at holiday home Pijpeweg71
Holiday home perfectly located just outside Bruges
PIJPEWEG 71 is the ideal setting for a relaxing break. It is also the perfect hideaway from which to explore the historic Bruges and Damme, as well as Knokke, the nearby smart coastal resort.
Luxury stay for 7 guests
With its 3 bedrooms - all located on the first floor - the holiday house can sleep 6 to 7 people comfortably. On the ground floor level, the kitchen with its black granite worktop is fully equipped with the latest fittings and equipment, providing everything you need to prepare a special meal. The open plan living and dining area leads off the kitchen, where you will find a dining table together with a wood burner. At the other end of the open plan room you'll find a snug with a sofa, armchairs and TV. At the back of the holiday home, enjoying fine views over the property's garden, there's a library with another woodburner for a relaxing read in peace.The roomy bathroom provides a spacious rain shower and bath. The cottage has 2 additional loos. There is off-road parking outside the cottage and storage for bikes.
Perfect holiday or weekend location to enjoy Bruges
In the garden, the south-facing terrace, a large natural pond and the shadow of the orchard provide an outdoor haven that draws your eye to the landscape beyond.
Golf weekend in Bruges? Gastronomic trip to Bruges?
If you like we can suggest a weekend arrangment for you based upon your interests and expectations (cultural heritage, musea, sports (golf, cycling, gastronomy,....). Don't hesitate to contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Private parties at holiday home Pijpeweg 71
Get together with family and friends
If during your stay, you would like to celebrate a special occasion (christening, birthday, engagement, etc.), our holiday home PIJPEWEG 71 - with its beautiful landscaped gardens and its south facing terrace - also provides the perfect backdrop for a stylish intimate party among family and friends
Please contact us for further information.
Rates of holiday house Pijpeweg71
Different Rental Rates 2019 /2020
|RATE 1||RATE 2|
- Check in from 15h - Check out before 10h
- No animals allowed
- * Weekend rental starts Friday from 15h until at the latest Monday 10h. Price doesn't change when guests leave on Sunday
Included in the rate:
- Bathtowels & kitchentowels
- Use of water, electricity & heating
- Household products, toiletpaper,..
- Wireless internet
- Housekeeping service after departure (if you stay longer than one week, there will be a housekeeping service once a week)
Not included in the rate:
- Bedlinen is be provided at an additional cost of 10€ per person per stay/ per week
- Firewood for fire place - available upon request
- Coal for barbecue - available upon request
- Bicycles - rental price depends on length of rental and number of bikes - available upon request
Explanation different rates:
- Rate 1: basic rental price applicable in 2019 & 2020 with the exception of periods indicated below
- Rate 2: rental price applicable for weekend, midweek and week from mid-may through mid-september plus during Easter holiday and Christmas holiday. During summer (28/06/19-16/9/19 & 27/6/20-14/9/20) and Christmas Holiday (20/12/19-5/1/20 & 18/12/20-3/1/21) the house is normally only rented per week. Exceptions can be asked.
After your reservation enquiry we will send you a property rental contract. In order to confirm your booking, we ask you to sign the document and return it to us within 7 days. You will also need to pay a 50% deposit. As soon as we have received your signed contract and payment, the reservation will be confirmed. One month prior to arrival, the balance needs to be paid in full.
A deposit of €250 also needs to be paid via banktransfer prior to arrival; This deposit will be repaid within 14 days of departure, once inspection of the cottage and the inventory has taken place. If damages occur, the deposit will be accordingly reduced by the cost for repairing the damages or make up for the loss. In the unlikely event that the amount of the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, an estimate will be made for your insurer.
For cancellations more than 30 days before arrival, 25% of the deposit is repaid. If however a cancellation is made within 30 days of the arrival date, no deposit will be reimbursed. For cancellations within 14 days of arrival, no refund will take place and the full amount needs to be paid.
All these conditions are fully detailed in our General Terms & Conditions document that will be sent for your information together with the rental agreement; Signing the rental agreement indicates you agree with all our terms and conditions.
Availability of holiday home Pijpeweg71
Soon you will find here our availability calendar.
In the meantime please contact us if you are interested in renting our holiday home PIJPEWEG 71.
Pijpeweg 71 in the snow in Januari 2019
Garden & Setting of holiday home Pijpeweg71
Interior of holiday home Pijpeweg71
Holiday home PIJPEWEG 71
B-8310 Sint-Kruis (Bruges)
N 51 13.022, E 3 17.083 (of N 51 13 1.3, E 3 17 5)
Find your route here (Google Maps).
Holiday home PIJPEWEG 71 is easy accessible
- from Brussels via E40 (100km - approx. 1h15min)
- from Antwerp via N49 (80km - approx. 50min)
- from Ghent via E40 (50km - approx. 35min)
- from Calais Eurotunnel via A16/E40 (120km - approx. 1h20min)
By train & public transport:
- Station Bruges located at 7.5km
- Bus stop at 500m from holiday home (frequent connections to station and centre Bruges)
- Airport Ostend (at 35km)
- Zaventem- Brussels Airport (at 105km)
Private parking available at holiday home Pijpeweg71