Welcome in holiday house Diephuys 14A
Perfect location for a citytrip to Bruges
Holiday house DIEPHUYS 14A is located in a very residential area right in the middle of the historic centre of Bruges, Unesco World Heritage. The canals, the picturesque market square and the Burg, the museums (Groeninge, Belfort, Chocolade Museum,…), the delicious restaurants and bistro’s and cosy coffee bars are all within walking distances (a 400m radius) of the house. So are the nicest boutiques and interior shops in Bruges!
Self-catering holiday home full of luxury
The holiday home is a typical Bruges front gabled house (called Diephuys in old Flemish hence the name!) and is painted in a strong red colour which makes it stand out in the street and easy to spot! The house is renovated with respect for the authentic elements that were present and decorated in its own distinctive style with the finest attention to detail and modern comfort resulting in inviting rooms with plenty of character. Your own self-catering Bruges hideaway with the luxury of a boutique hotel!
Luxury accommodation for 8 people
With its 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms holiday house DIEPHUYS 14A can comfortably accommodate up to 8 adults and 2 babies. The whole house is at your personal disposal during your stay. If you are travelling with a larger family or a bigger group of friends, it is possible to also rent the adjacent holiday home DIEPHUYS 14B. With its 3 bedrooms and 1 shower & 1 bathroom, this tinier holiday house can welcome up to 6 people and 1 baby;
The holiday house is non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Staying in holiday house Diephuys 14A
Once you pass the front door of the Engelsestraat 14, you enter the entrance hall which is shared with holiday home DIEPHUYS 14B; There you will find the private access to both holiday houses. When you enter DIEPHUYS 14A, you will find yourself in a small hallway with access to an open plan living area, there is a toilet downstairs and stairs taking you to the bedrooms.
Cosy luxury holiday house for family and friends in Bruges
Decorated in warm hues of green and brown and renovated with distinctive, warm materials such as oak beams, Moroccan zelliges, … the living area invites you to spend cosy moments with family and friends enjoying breakfast, lunch or dinner around the dining table or relaxing with a book or a glass of wine in the sitting area where there is also digital TV available. There is a fully equipped open plan kitchen with all mod convs.
Luxury accommodation for 8 people
The staircase leads you to the 1st floor where you will find 2 bedrooms, a large bathroom with double sink and rain shower and a separate toilet.
The room located at the front of the house, also known as the Blue room, is elegantly decorated in warm shades of blue and gold with some colourful cushions and paintings! This room sleeps 2 people in a super king size bed. The bed has a superior matrass and comes with real feather pillows and duvet.
The room located at the back of the house comfortably sleeps 2 adults in 2 single beds. In this room is also space to put up a baby cot which is available upon request; This room is decorated in hues of white and beige with some geometrical prints in blue and green to provide some contrasting colour!
On the 2nd floor, there are 2 further bedrooms as well as a bathroom with double sink, a shower and a toilet; Both bedrooms are under the eaves; the one at the front of the house is decorated in light, natural colours and materials and provides ample space for 2 adults in a super king size bed. This rooms has also space to put up a baby cot if need be.
Private party or gathering in holiday house Diephuys 14A
Special celebration? Teambuiling?
Maybe you are looking for a location to gather with your team, a space way from the usual office? Maybe you would like to organise a team building in Bruges for your small group of colleagues? Or perhaps you would like to invite a group of close friends for a special diner occasion?
For all of the above, holiday homes DIEPHUYS 14A & DIEPHUYS 14B can be your location!
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Rates of holiday house Diephuys 14A
Rental rates 2019
|WEEK STAY 2nights||2N**||455€||545€|
|WEEK STAY 3 nights||3N**||682€||817€|
|WEEK STAY 4 nights||4N**||910€||1.090€|
Rental rates 2020
|WEEK STAY 2nights||2N**||482€||578€|
|WEEK STAY 3 nights||3N**||722€||867€|
|WEEK STAY 4 nights||4N**||965€||1.156€|
- Check in from 15h - Check out before 10h
- No animals allowed
- * Weekend rental starts Friday from 15h until at the latest Monday 10h. Price doesn't change when guests leave on Sunday
- ** Week nights: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Included in the rate:
- Bath towels & kitchen towels
- Use of water, electricity & heating
- Household products, toilet paper...
- Wireless internet
- Housekeeping service after departure (if you stay longer than one week, there will be a housekeeping service once a week)
Not included in the rate:
- Bed linen is provided at an additional cost of 10€ per person per stay/ per week
Explanation different rates:
- Rate 1: basic rental price applicable in 2019/2020 with the exception of periods indicated below
- Rate 2: rental price applicable during mid- term February (21/2/20-2/3/20), Easter holiday (02/04/20-19/04/20), Autumn break (25/10/19-3/11/19 & 30/10/20-9/11/20), Summer (28/6/19-16/9/19 & 27/6/20-14/9/20) and in December (29/11/19-19/12/19 & 27/11/20-18/12/20).
- 2019: Wapenstilstand weekend (8/11-11/11): minimum of 2 nights at 450€/night
- 2019: Christmas holiday (20/12-05/01): minimum of 2 nights at 450€/night - 25/12:600€
- 2020: Easterweekend (10/4/20-13/4/20): minimum of 3 nights at 477€/night
- 2020: 1st of May weekend (30/4/20-4/5/20): minimum of 3 nights at 477€/night
- 2020: Ascension weekend (20/5/20-25/5/20): minimum of 3 nights at 477€/night
- 2020: Pentecost weekend (29/5/20-1/6/20): minimum of 3 nights at 477€/night
- 2020: Monday July 20th: 477€/night
- 2020: Christmas holiday: from fri 18/12 to wed 23/12: 477€/night - thurs 24/12 & fri 25/12: 636€/night - sat 26/12-wed 30/12: 477€/night - thurs 31/12: 848€/night - fri 1/1: 636€/night - sat 2/1/ & zo 3/1: 477€/night (no check-in possible on 26/12 and 1/1)
After your reservation enquiry we will send you a property rental contract. In order to confirm your booking, we ask you to sign the document and return it to us within 7 days. You will also need to pay a 50% deposit. As soon as we have received your signed contract and payment, the reservation will be confirmed. One month prior to arrival, the balance needs to be paid in full. A deposit of €250 also needs to be paid via bank transfer prior to arrival; This deposit will be repaid within 14 days of departure, once inspection of holiday house and the inventory has taken place. If damages occur, the deposit will be accordingly reduced by the cost for repairing the damages or make up for the loss. In the unlikely event that the amount of the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, an estimate will be made for your insurer.
For cancellations more than 30 days before arrival, 25% of the deposit is repaid. If, however a cancellation is made within 30 days of the arrival date, no deposit will be reimbursed. For cancellations within 14 days of arrival, no refund will take place and the full amount needs to be paid. All these conditions are fully detailed in our General Terms & Conditions document that will be sent for your information together with the rental agreement; Signing the rental agreement indicates you agree with all our terms and conditions.
Availability of holiday house Diephuys 14A
Soon you will be able to check our availability calendar here.
In the meantime please contact us if you are interested in renting our holiday house DIEPHUYS 14A.
Photogallery of holiday house Diephuys 14A
Credits: Verne Photography Belgium - https://www.verne.be
Diephuys 14A in January 2019
Holiday house DIEPHUYS 14A
N 51 12.688, E 3 13.678 N 51 12 41.3, E 3 13 40.7
Find your route here (Google Maps).
- from Brussels via E40 (100km - approx. 1h15min)
- from Antwerp via N49 (80km - approx. 50min)
- from Ghent via E40 (50km - approx. 40min)
- from Calais via A16/E40 (120km - approx. 1h20min)
By train & public transport:
- Station Bruges located at 2km
- Bus stop located around the corner at 100m from the house ( frequent connections to station)
- Airport Ostend (at 35km)
- Zaventem- Brussels Airport (at 105km)
It is possible to park in the street (max. 4h & you have to pay). Alternatively, there are several public parkings nearby; Parking De Langestraat is located at 500m and easy accessible from the ring road via Kruispoort. There is also Parking Pandreitje located at 700m near the Astridpark. Both parkings are easily reachable by car from the Engelsestraat where the houses are located. Furthermore, leaving the centre of Bruges is also very easy departing from these 2 location. You will find more information on Public Parkings Bruges.