Welcome in holiday house Diephuys 14B
Perfect location for a last minute citytrip to Bruges
Holiday house DIEPHUYS 14B is located in a very residential area right in the middle of the historic centre of Bruges, Unesco World Heritage. The canals, the picturesque market square and the Burg, the museums (Groeninge, Belfort, Chocolade Museum,…), the delicious restaurants and bistro’s and cosy coffee bars are all within walking distances (a 400m radius) of the house. So are the nicest boutiques and interior shops in Bruges!
Self-catering holiday home full of luxury
The holiday home is a typical Bruges front gabled house (called Diephuys in old Flemish hence the name!) and is painted in a strong red colour which makes it out in the street and easy to spot! The house is renovated with respect for the authentic elements that were present and decorated in its own distinctive style with the finest attention to detail and modern comfort resulting in inviting rooms with character. Your own self-catering Bruges hideaway with the luxury of a boutique hotel!
Luxury accommodation for 6 people
With its 3 bedrooms and 1 shower and 1 bathroom holiday home DIEPHUYS 14B can comfortably accommodate up to 6 adults and 1 baby.
The whole house is at your personal disposal during your stay. If you are travelling with a larger family or a bigger group of friends, it is possible to also rent the adjacent holiday home DIEPHUYS 14A. With its 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this larger holiday house can welcome up to 8 people and 2 babies.
The holiday home is non-smoking and no pets are allowed.
Staying at Diephuys 14B
Once you pass the front door of the Engelsestraat 14, you enter the entrance hall which is shared with holiday house DIEPHUYS 14A; There you will find the private access to both holiday houses. When you enter DIEPHUYS 14B, you will find yourself in a small hallway with access to the living area at the front of the house, the kitchen area at the back of the house, a cloakroom and finally a door that leads up to the stairways.
Cosy luxury holiday home for family and friends in Bruges
Luxury accommodation for 6 people
The white and bright staircase leads you to the 1st floor. There you will find the master bedroom located at the front of the house; This room comfortably sleeps 2 adults in a super king size double bed covered in a beautiful petrol blue linen with real feather pillows and duvet and a superior matrass for blissful nights! On this same level, you will also find a separate toilet, a separate shower room and finally at the back of the house the bathroom with double sink and rain shower.
Finally when taking the staircase up to the 2nd floor, you will find two further bedrooms located under the eaves; the room located at the front of the house has a super king size bed, the one at the back has 2 single beds; This floor is bathed in natural light with skylights providing a stunning sight of one of Bruges most beautiful churches. On this floor there is also room to set up a baby cot available upon request.
Private party or gathering at holiday home Diephuys 14B
Special birthday? Teambuiling?
Maybe you are looking for a location to gather with your team, a space way from the usual office? Maybe you would like to organise a team building in Bruges for your small group of colleagues? Or perhaps you would like to invite a group of close friends for a special diner occasion?
For all of the above, holiday homes DIEPHUYS 14A & DIEPHUYS 14B can be your location!
Please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Rates of holiday house Diephuys 14B
Rental rates 2019
| RATE 1
|| RATE 2
|KORT VERBLIJF 2 nachten||2N**||375€||450€|
|KORT VERBLIJF 3 nachten||3N**||562€||675€|
|KORT VERBLIJF 4 nachten||4N**||750€||900€|
Rental rates 2020
| RATE 1
|| RATE 2
|KORT VERBLIJF 2 nachten||2N**||400€||480€|
|KORT VERBLIJF 3 nachten||3N**||600€||720€|
|KORT VERBLIJF 4 nachten||4N**||800€||960€|
- Check in from 15h - Check out before 10h
- No animals allowed
- * Weekend rental starts Friday from 15h until at the latest Monday 10h. Price doesn't change when guests leave on Sunday
- ** Week nights: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Included in the rate:
- Bath towels & kitchen towels
- Use of water, electricity & heating
- Household products, toilet paper...
- Wireless internet
- Housekeeping service after departure (if you stay longer than one week, there will be a housekeeping service once a week)
Not included in the rate:
- Bed linen is provided at an additional cost of 10€ per person per stay/ per week
Explanation different rates:
- Rate 1: basic rental price applicable in 2019/2020 with the exception of periods indicated below
- Rate 2: rental price applicable during mid- term February (21/2/20-2/3/20), Easter holiday (02/04/20-19/04/20), Autumn break (25/10/19-3/11/19 & 30/10/20-9/11/20), Summer (28/6/19-16/9/19 & 27/6/20-14/9/20) and in December (29/11/19-19/12/19 & 27/11/20-18/12/20).
- 2019: Wapenstilstand weekend (8/11-11/11): minimum of 2 nights at 375€/night
- 2019: Christmas holiday (20/12-05/01): minimum of 2 nights at 400€/night - 24/12 &25/12:500€/night - 31/12: 660€/night - 1/1: 500€/night
- 2020: Easterweekend (10/4/20-13/4/20): minimum of 3 nights at 398€/night
- 2020: 1st of May weekend (30/4/20-4/5/20): minimum of 3 nights at 398€/night
- 2020: Ascension weekend (20/5/20-25/5/20): minimum of 3 nights at 398€/night
- 2020: Pentecost weekend (29/5/20-1/6/20): minimum of 3 nights at 398€/night
- 2020: Monday July 20th: 398€/night
- 2020: Christmas holiday: from fri 18/12 to thurs 24/12: 400€/night - fri 25/12& sat 26/12: 500€/night - sun 27/12 -wed 30/12: 400€/night - thurs 31/12: 660€/night - fri 1/1: 500€/night - sat 2/1/ & zo 3/1: 400€/night (no check-in possible on 26/12 and 1/1)
After your reservation enquiry we will send you a property rental contract. In order to confirm your booking, we ask you to sign the document and return it to us within 7 days. You will also need to pay a 50% deposit. As soon as we have received your signed contract and payment, the reservation will be confirmed. One month prior to arrival, the balance needs to be paid in full. A deposit of €250 also needs to be paid via bank transfer prior to arrival; This deposit will be repaid within 14 days of departure, once inspection of the holiday house and the inventory has taken place. If damages occur, the deposit will be accordingly reduced by the cost for repairing the damages or make up for the loss. In the unlikely event that the amount of the damage exceeds the amount of the deposit, an estimate will be made for your insurer.
For cancellations more than 30 days before arrival, 25% of the deposit is repaid. If, however a cancellation is made within 30 days of the arrival date, no deposit will be reimbursed. For cancellations within 14 days of arrival, no refund will take place and the full amount needs to be paid. All these conditions are fully detailed in our General Terms & Conditions document that will be sent for your information together with the rental agreement; Signing the rental agreement indicates you agree with all our terms and conditions.
Availability of holiday home Diephuys 14B
Soon you will be able to check our availability calendar here.
In the meantime please contact us if you are interested in renting our holiday home DIEPHUYS 14B.
Holiday home DIEPHUYS 14B
N 51 12.688, E 3 13.678 N 51 12 41.3, E 3 13 40.7
Find your route here (Google Maps).
- from Brussels via E40 (100km - approx. 1h15min)
- from Antwerp via N49 (80km - approx. 50min)
- from Ghent via E40 (50km - approx. 40min)
- from Calais via A16/E40 (120km - approx. 1h20min)
By train & public transport:
- Station Bruges located at 2km
- Bus stop located around the corner at 100m from the house ( frequent connections to station)
- Airport Ostend (at 35km)
- Zaventem- Brussels Airport (at 105km)
It is possible to park in the street (max. 4h & you have to pay). Alternatively, there are several public parkings nearby; Parking De Langestraat is located at 500m and easy accessible from the ring road via Kruispoort. There is also Parking Pandreitje located at 700m near the Astridpark. Both parkings are easily reachable by car from the Engelsestraat where the houses are located. Furthermore, leaving the centre of Bruges is also very easy departing from these 2 location. You will find more information on Public Parkings Bruges.